EVE Tweet Fleet
Aethlyn's Quarter

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Shutdown in… Argh!

I’m not sure if others suffer the same issue, but I feel like they do. Taking a break from work I decide to run one or two missions in EVE. Sometimes I’m just bored and want to shoot down some pirates as well. This doesn’t sound like a issue to you? It’s nice having a break and play something? You’re right! Although there’s the fact that whenever I really feel the urge to log in and play some EVE I’m greeted by a tiny, well known popup window:

Shutdown in progress

Okay, it’s not always the case. When playing in the evening or during the night this won’t happen, but then I’ve got more interesting stuff to do (at least in most cases). So apparently I want to play the game the most when it’s not available. Is this coincidence, on purpose, bad luck or simply my destiny? I know when daily downtime happens, and yet I still keep managing logging in right before downtime. It’s 9 or 10 am, I decide to fly a mission, get distracted by some e-mail before being able to log in and then there it is again…

Labels: