EVE Tweet Fleet
Aethlyn's Quarter

Monday, August 1, 2011

I Love New Eden

Yesterday we’ve had some waiting time in fleet due to some disconnects, a Skype call, etc. all at the same time. So we had to wait for quite some time (think in the end the fleet disbanded after about an hour waiting - annoying). There was random chatter and at one inevitable time someone started to post a YouTube video (“hey, watch this!”). It was one of those famous Muppet Show songs. That continued for a while with different videos. I then posted the rather popular promotional song for the Discovery Channel (The World Is Just Awesome) – you might know it, as I really like it. It’s somehow strange but in some way epic as well. But after this someone posted the following video:

If you love EVE, I’m sure this song might cast some big smile on your face. If you’ve seen it already, there’s still some time to watch it again. There are so many versions of that original video (Discovery Channel guys actually told people to create them). But that EVE version was brand new to me. The most epic detail is the fact that those guys didn't just replace the video, but the song as well. It’s so well made I thought I just have to give it some credit here. The singers and song lyrics can be found in the video description on YouTube. Now I just have to watch it again…

Labels: